Saturday, March 7, 2009

We started making books!!



I tell you, everything can be found on youtube! One of our goals for this new year was to make books. I found a video on how to make books with children, by Susan Gaylord (note her website: http://www.makingbooks.com/aboutsusan.shtml) and decided to try it with the children. We have sooo much artwork that happens here every day, I have to hide and throw some out! (I'll blog on that at another time). I've been hoping to convince the small people to use them as illustrations in a book. I'll share with you Zachary's first book. He chose all the content himself, wrote and illustrated it! I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

carmen said...

I have fine motor envy over here. Zach's writing and drawing are AMAZING!!

The Clarke Five said...

lol. We envy lots of things with Jove and his naturalist expertise!